Thursday, September 29, 2011

#QOTD - Within you

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
-C.S. Lewis

I believe in these words!!! They are so true; at least to me they are :) We all have different beliefs, and it doesn't matter what we believe in, it matters only how we treat each other!! Still, I hope you find this quote inspirational, or maybe it makes you think twice about what life is all about. Please feel free to comment if you want to discuss it; I'm open to all kinds of discussions :)

Hope you are all enjoying your Thursday!! I am, todays my brother's birthday, congrats bro:) So proud of the man you have become, I know the future has so much good in store for you. The weather is so beautiful, the last breath of summer before autumn begins, so nice. Have a great afternoon peeps!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment