Thursday, September 22, 2011

Long time no blog? ;)

Haven't blogged in 2 weeks, sorry, have had a lot on my mind :) Felt like my mind has been going on and on and on these last couple of months, many thoughts. Shared some of them last time, and they are still on my mind. Maybe I sounded a bit "preachy" last time, hope none of you took it that way :) But i like to find answers, or try to when i stumble upon something I just don’t get. So I still think a lot about the whole "Is love too hard to believe in" question. I think it is a tough one, and I don’t believe the last post i wrote gave all the right answers, but i tried.

I also worry too much, hehe, that’s a no brainer. A worry about everyone, and I want everyone to be happy, and that’s not something you always get to be the boss of :) So when I meet people who tell me that they don’t believe in love, or that we someday might be a more loving, united, caring and compassionate world, I get kind of sad. Sad is not the right word, but it’s more like, I really want to help these people feel the love and trust that I have for the future, because it is hard for me not to feel like these people are missing something. Not that they are bad and wrong, but I sense I little lost child inside them, each with their own "loss", something the desperately need and want.

Everyone that know me knows that I don’t just speak my mind and try to "push" my beliefs on them. On the contrary, I hold back, observe and try to see behind the facade or "mask" that we sometimes wear when we leave our home. When i then feel i have the best idea about that persons true color (or soul), i then try to build trust, compassion and positive attitude toward him/her. It might sound a bit to "easy-peasy" or "goody-two-shoes" to some of you, but that’s just how i am (most of the time, because of course I also have bad days ;)). So I’m not trying to give a picture of myself that you can put on a pedestal to look at, or show myself as a better person, this is really me, right down to the marrow! I think we could get along so much better if we respect each other more, and use trust, compassion and tolerance as tools to get more united as a people. And that does not mean that we don’t get to have different opinions and be individuals, because that is just as essential to this world. Being different but still showing respect to one another. I think it is awesome that we don’t all have the same opinion that we look at things differently, because that just gives us all views of a point. We are here to learn and grow, otherwise why even be here?

So, I’m not perfect, and hell, I don’t want to be :) But i want to show respect! And I think we need to be more respectful. Respectful does not mean not fighting for what you believe in, or doing what you like, but it just means not putting down people on your way through life. Are we always going to live up to that, no, but the beauty of life is also that mistakes are allowed. Accept that you don’t always makes the best choices, and you might sometimes want to scream at the world because thing aren’t going your way, just remember that you can always try again.

"Any new attempt justifies all past mistakes!"

 I also love this quote by Albert Einstein:

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”

Why not just trust that we have to be where we are, and if not, we also have the power to change our life. But it’s not easy, I fight a lot, my own battles, and so do everyone else. So let us respect that and try to learn how we can live more in peace and compatibility with each other's differences. (Ended on a preachy note again, but what the hell, I don’t care ;)).

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment