Monday, August 15, 2011

Why this blog

So this is my very first post, at least on this blog :) I've had a Facebook for 4 years, a twitter for almost two years, but know in stepping it up i nudge and making this blog. So why is that, what is my purpose of making this blog and writing what I do? Inspiration. Guidance. Fun. Learning. Laughing. BUILDING. Those are just some of the words that describe my reasons for making this blog.

I'm in no way smarter, better or more skilled in the art that is life than any of you, but what I do know, is that writing and trying to be an inspiration to people, helps you grow and learn. I want to be and inspiration, or at least try, because I'm NOT perfect, nor will I be or want to be. But I want to try and be the best I can, and learn from the mistakes I make :)

Maybe some of you will read this blog because you need something in your life, some part is missing, or you are going through things that you can’t seem to find you way. I want to help with all the guidance I can! If not with knowledge that I have, but knowledge I can get. Or maybe something i write will be the light at the end of the tunnel you have searched for without finding it. I hope my experiences or thoughts are helpful.

I want not only to write about my life and thoughts, but I also want to have FUN! Fun is the most important ingredient in life, it makes everything so much easier, and therefore I want ALOT of it :) Books, movies, games, jokes, embarrassing moments, all things that make my life fun (maybe the embarrassing things won’t be fun right away, but after some time), and I want to share my adventures and thoughts on that area also.

We all go through things in life, some things more often than others, because life i all about learning. Not that all life's challenges are equally fun, they are hard, very hard at times. But if we let them be a learning lesson, we gain so much in life. So have I been through all of them no, but I have been through some, and friends that have been through others. So hopefully I can help you in your learning experiences and offer some advice or maybe just my thoughts to help you through more easily.

If there is one thing i like more than anything, its laughing! I laugh as often as I can, it’s the most relieving thing in the world, all your worries seem more small and your world less dark. So I want people to laugh, use laugh, se the beauty and fun in life and smile as much as you can. Even smiling just to yourself makes you feel good. A smile is contagious so smile to the world and it will smile again :) Being positive gives you so much, even thou it can be hard, seeing things from a positive aspect helps you focus better and deal with the problem at hand in the best way possible. So as someone so brilliantly wrote: live, love, laugh :)

So what do I want? A want to make this a place where I can share everything I have on my mind, because writing about it, and shearing it helps me see want I might not see when I keep it in my head. You guys might find some of my thoughts helpful, but your comments. Might be the vest criticism I can get. Criticism is hard, but I hope to gain something positive from it. Or maybe just share ideas and thoughts. Together we could be building a place for people to find peace, friends and help that makes them want to go through their lives even thou it seems like everything is dark. Be there guiding light, their friend. Maybe you can share you passion about books, movies, recipes etc.., share jokes, learn from each other, laugh, cry and smile. I believe that through compassion, love and positive attitude you can live a happy life. And therefore I want to try and make this blog that sort of place, more or less. I deliver ideas, you might give me ideas, and together we might make this an awesome experience :)

So this was my "smarty-pants" starting post ;) but i mean every word that i write, and put all my positive thoughts in this project, because I believe it is true, and that all of you out there can have that awesome life that's just waiting for you :)

Aaaaaaand, please note the English is my secondary language, so if the text seem out of context or is poorly written, I apologies (I hope the soul of the text is still understandable and is getting through). I might also express myself badly, so please feel free to ask questions in the commentary below, I don't want to be misinterpreted :)

Enough with the heavy, let’s have fun. So enjoy :)

Xx
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment