Saturday, December 17, 2011

#QOTD - Choose your way

Another good one and maybe not something we seem to forget:



Sometimes it’s easier to pick the easy road instead of the road that will actually teach us something, make us grow and pay off in the end. Not that I judge, I do it too sometimes :) I think it's become a habit for most people. Choosing the easy way because we may have fear of what will meet us in the unknown. Or maybe we don't feel like we have the time or energy to face it. But sometimes I choose to take the difficult road, and each time I gain something that makes up for all the struggles and heart ships. My brain and heart just seems to forget that every time I face the 'unknown road' :) But I'm getting better, and I hope all of you will face the unknown and choose that road we deep down know but just don't feel like taking :)

Have an awesome weekend :)

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment