Tuesday, October 4, 2011

#QOTD - Smile :)

"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."
 -Mother Teresa

There is nothing more relieving and fun than smiling!! A smile can make your troubles go away, a smile can light a candle in the darkness, a smile warms the heart, and a smile brings peace of mind. And what does it cost? NOTHING! I smile so much I think I'm going to wrinkle up to early, but I don't care, it is the best feature we have as human beings!! And it spreads so easily, so give someone you don't know a smile today. Smile at someone you meet on the street, at the girl/boy behind the cash register in the store or smile to you colleagues, friends, family, boyfriend or girlfriend. Maybe a smile is all one person needs to save their day, to make it seem easier, more bearable. I absolutely love this quote, and I try to make the best of it each day :)

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment